Scope of action
• Forming and assembling prefabricated, high-precision spectacle parts made of spring steel
• Operating manual machines for metal forming
• Use of tools in the precision mechanics area
• Consideration of quality requirements
• Documentation of orders and processes
• Enthusiasm for the spectacle handicraft
• Fine motor skills and enjoyment of manual precision work
• Completed relevant training, e.g. as a dental technician, precision mechanic or optician would be advantageous
• Preferably experience in the field of precision assembly
• Calm and careful way of working
• Team spirit and friendly manner We offer you an interesting job in a cooperative and committed environment in our bright and friendly manufactory rooms in the middle of Berlin, easily accessible by public transport.
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date: firstname.lastname@example.org.